Twice As Nice is located in the heart of the St.Clair Avenue/Wychwood Community. Twice as Nice has been serving the community for over 25 years and offers new and gently used children’s clothing, toys, bicycles, sports equipment, furniture and strollers. Come in and check out our new items or bring your gently used items to consign with us.
We kindly ask for your patience as we navigate our new business processes. We may need to make adjustments as we live through our new normal. Our goal is to keep everyone safe.
Serving our Valued Customers During COVID19
We will be adjusting our collection of quality consigned items to ensure the safety of our customers, consignors and staff. We will continue to ensure safe protocols are being followed and accept only items that have been quarantined, laundered or wiped down. We still strongly suggest that clothing items be washed prior to use to ensure further safety.
Serving our Valued Consignors During COVID19
We will be accepting drop offs. Please see below for our new drop off procedures or visit our Consignment page for more information.
New Drop-Off Procedures
Due to these unprecedented times, we have adjusted our drop-off procedures to ensure the safety of our consignors, customers and staff. We appreciate your co-operation and your support as we make this transition to better serve you safely and efficiently.
- ALL drop offs are by appointment only and we will under no circumstances accept drop offs unless they are scheduled.
- Appointments can be made by phone or email. Drop off appointments are to be made 24 – 48 hours in advance and we will schedule you at the next available time. Same day appointments can be made IF there is an available time slot. Please email us a brief list of items especially in the cases of large items such as strollers, cribs and wagons.
- We will not accept drop offs if they are late or early as we are working to accommodate all of our consignors, customers and staff. If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, you can reschedule but you must let us know at least an hour in advance and we will schedule you at the next available time.
- There is a limit to 25 items per drop off and all items MUST BE complete, in good condition and clothing must be freshly laundered.
- All items are to be bagged and labeled with your name and consignor number.
- Based on the current WHO recommendations, items will be quarantined for up to 7 days.
- If after quarantine items are not complete or clean, we will NOT return items and will discard of them appropriately and safely.
Please click here for more information on signing up as a consignor or if you are an existing consignor and have questions regarding your contract.
**Regular drop off periods are usually 1 to 2 weeks dependent on what is received. We reserve the right to close our drop off period at any time dependent on volume or for any safety concerns.
WHAT WE WILL BE ACCEPTING:
- Summer Bottoms – (Shorts, Rompers)
- Summer Shirts (T-Shirts, Tank Tops)
- Summer Dresses
- Beach Wear (Bathing Suits, Bathing Suit Covers)
- Summer Sleep Wear (Light PJ’s, Light Sleep Sacks)
- Summer Shoes (Running Shoes, Sandals, Water Shoes,Natives)
- Life Jackets
- Ride-Ons (Wagons, Push Cars, Chariots)
- Bicycles, Bicycle Trailers, Back-Pack Carriers
- Baby Equipment (High Chairs, Booster Seat, Bumbo, Bouncer Seat, Walkers)
- Toys (Complete and Clean!)
**ITEMS MUST BE CLEAN, IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION. Brakes and tires must be working and in good condition.